Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't Cry Outloud....

Well, First of all I had a wonderful Mother's Day. And just like I hope I got a mother's ring. It has mine, Davids, the month we got married, and last but not least Carson's birth stone. It is very pretty and it's just what I've been hinting around for four years now. My husband did a wonderful job on picking it out. So we went and surprised granny at church Sunday. You ought to have seen her face when she saw us at her church. I wish I got my camera out to take a picture of her look. It was fun and different. I told my mom it really didn't matter what we did, just as long as I was with my mom and my son for mother's day. So that's what happened. So it was a good 4th Mother's Day.

It's been kind of gloomy for me right now. I knew I had to do it, so last night I sat down and filled out the ten page registration for preschool for Carson. The more I read it and filled out the information the more, I realized that it will never be the same again. My three year old son is fixing to go to school!!! And he will be in school till he is 18 years old!!! WOW!!! What a thought!! That's a long time for my son to be in school.

I'm doing good. I'm not crying yet!!! I'm not upset yet!! We are going Friday and turn in the paperwork and let Carson see the inside of the school. Don't know how he will react to see the inside. He knows the outside has mostly toys and a playground. You know Fun Stuff!!! I don't think it will get to me until June 2. So I'm keeping all the feelings inside and some on the blog. It's just a big change for him and I hope it will all work out in the end. A new Adventure is awaiting us.

No comments: