Thursday, May 15, 2008

Very Proud Mother...

I am a very proud mother right now. Last night at church, we had several solo's at church. I got to sing a couple. My husband got to sing some. What I am so proud of is that, the church ask my son get up in front of everyone and sing some songs. So he walk up on the stage, grab the microphone, and then he started singing Jesus Loves Me. He was just as plan as he could be. He look so big and tall. After he got done with the first song. They asked him to sing Zacharias. So he started singing again. I was so proud of him. I believe he will be a very good singer. David and myself started singing about Carson's age. So it comes very natural for him to sing. I hope he will continue singing for the church. So now I have a preschooler that likes to sing in front of the church. My baby is growing up way to fast!!!

No comments: