Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...

Just wanted to stop for a moment and wish everyone a very Happy New Year!! I hope God will truly Bless you in the up coming year. May you keep God in the middle of your life and always turn to him when things go wrong. God Bless you and your family!!!

Wow, 2009!! Just can't hardly believe it that a new year is here!! This year has been a year of life lesson's, life mistakes, life blessings, and we learned a hard lesson about each other. There is not a person that I have been talking to that 08 was not without struggles and disappointment's. It just seemed that everywhere we looked, God was teaching us a lesson of some sort. Especially these last couple of months. Lost of work, people getting sick, loved ones dieing.

There have been blessings this year, that we don't need to forget. God truly blessed us, in the fact we have a son, that have been released from the kidney doctor. God blessed me earlier this ear with the sense of me not being able to hear!! He blessed David when he was in a major car accident this year. He provided us the people and material's to fix our roof that was falling in on our house. He answered a major blessing in our life, that is to be unspoken!! God was also with us when me and David renewed our commitment to each other.

So there is so much to be Thankful for and we owe all of our Blessing's to Him. I owe him so much, and I want to make a promise to him. That I plan on making 09 count, and not to look back on what could have been, but what the future has to offer. We can not look back, but instead look ahead. NONE OF US ARE CERTAIN OF OUR FUTURE. But I am certain if God is in our life he will help us through anything. So my Blessing for you this year, is make 09 count for God!!!

No comments: