Saturday, January 31, 2009

Greetings from Mississippi...

Greetings from Mississippi! Thanks to my wonderful family who live in Hernando Ms. They have offered us to spend the night over here! As many have heard Arkansas was hit bad with Freezing rain and Cold Temp. Mr. Winter did not give us a break! I mean it looks like a Tornado has tore through our town and left the houses! We have truly lucky, as I look in our back yard we had huge limbs fall down and came within inches of our house. But God not only Blessed us there, for us we had heat and we could cook on our gas stove. We just could not sleep in our bed, nor take a hot shower!! Our elect came on for a spilt second, but the transformer blew!! Now we have to wait on the city to fix the main lines, then they will get to the small ones. So its just all about being patient!! Well between you and me, our patients are growing very thin. We had to get out of the house and leave town for a couple of days!! I know we are in God's hand's and he has protected us thus far and he will continue to do so as long as we keep in in the center of our life. We just have to give are all to him and he will be with us. I am not scared and I am not afraid, for I know he is with us through anything. Even Mr. Winter's ugly face!!

No comments: