Monday, June 18, 2007

Friends...

I hope and pray that I have been a good friend to everyone. I try to make time to listen to life problems, life events, and life stories. I offer advice and sometimes they take it other's don't. That's fine, I just want to be there for them. But what do you do when your friends, are not there for you. Sometimes when you need them most they just don't want to be there for you. And it hurts, it's painful. I choose to go inside my closed off shell. There I find a friend that will never hurt me or never ignore me. IT'S GOD!! I have been going to him alot here lately. I have some problems that I'm having to deal with on my own. But with his help I don't feel alone. I know I'm not the only one, that feels this way. But sometimes it feels like I'm alone. I will be there for my friends because that's the kind of person I want to be. But I know I will always have a best friend around no matter what.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that I have been a true friend to you...and you're right...the Only One that will never let you down is God. I'm here for you!