Thursday, June 14, 2007

Put a smile on my face!!

Hey, this is my first ever blog. I had a friend that told me I should get started. Anyway you may see things that are wrong like spelling or punctuation. I was not very good at that in school. So anyway there are some things going on in my life that I'm having to deal with. Like most people there is family problems, friend problems and now I have church problems. I've got so many questions and not very many answers. I just don't know which way to turn. I want to turn away and hide. I just don't want to deal with any of it. So anyway that is what I will be blogging about. My missed up life. I'm a person who wants to please EVERYONE!!! I feel like it's my responsibility that everyone is in a good mood. When deep down inside I'm hurt and scared. Put a smile on my face has always been my motto. So what's the matter with me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you joined the "blogging world." LOL! It really is a great outlet for all the emotions running around in your head. Love ya! And...hang in there!