Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Vacation Count Down 2

Only 7 more day's left for Vacation!!!! I can't wait!! We are trying to figure out on what exactly we want to do in Branson. People tell me you can make about 4 trips to Branson, a year and still see something different every time! I'm just ready to get away from town for a few day's. Rest will not happen, because we have a two year old. I enjoy being with my family, and doing things with them. Carson is just about the age he can do more things with us. We are excited to plan on riding the train. My thing is eating a Olive Garden, I love eating the Italian food!!! My husband's thing is going to the Bass Pro Shop. So maybe we will have time to do all that we want. It doesn't matter as long as we are together, that's all that matter's.

No comments: