Friday, August 24, 2007

Vacation Over

Well, the anticipation of Branson came to a close Sunday afternoon. We had a good time, we just tried to do to much in so little time. We are still recovering from it. Anyway reality sets back in. Back to work and the worries of life. But it was nice to just get away with my family. I guess the highlight of the trip was that my two year old got to ride a real train. Not a theme park train, a real train ride. We got on the train in Branson, it took us into Arkansas. It was only an hour, but it was so worth going.Carson got to wear the conductor hat, we took pictures of course. Carson loves trains he is into Thomas and Friends. We are very Thankful that we where able to go.
Now that Vacation is over, I'm trying to get together a Ladies Night at our Church. The theme is The Fragrances of God. It involves deocorating with roses. I have some ideas, just got to get it together and I'm running out of time. Just one of the many things I've going on right now in my life. Like I said Vacation is over back to reality.

No comments: