Friday, August 15, 2008

Week of Learning Experience's...

Ok, it's been a few days since I blogged again!! Sorry!! Anyway, I wanted everyone to know. I WON!! No, it's not the Lottery!! But I bid on an item on e-bay and I won!! WOO-HO!! Ok let me explain. Monday during our Marker Club meeting. I was very interested in if anyone had a stamp set that delt with construction. My plans are Carson is turning four in Nov. and he loves Bob the Builder. So I'm planning on a Construction theme for his party. So now that I'm into making cards and things. I was wanting to make the invitation's for his party. So at the marker club meeting, no one had anything dealing with construction. But Joann a friend told me about trying to find it on ebay. What? I have never dealt with ebay. I wouldn't even know how to bid. So Tuesday at work got on ebay and there I found the retired stampup set By Land. They had about five to bid on. So I found the stamp set plus two wheel stamp sets. I started bidding and by Wednesday afternoon, I had Won... It was very addicted, I keep watching the bid, to see if I was being outbid ed. There was this one ladie that was trying to get it. But my maxi um bid was 40. I was not going over that. So she quit bidding at 39.36. Good for me. So it was a learning experience, and I'm grateful I found what I was looking for. So Thanks to Joann I will be making I hope some really cute invitations for Carson's party.

I also, got the experience of learning some new songs to sing at church. It has been a few months since I order these soundtracks. The song The Blood Covers it all, was easy to learn. I put it in, played it and listen to the Demo. Then turned around and started singing on my own. It is a very good song. Now the song In the Presence of Jehovah was a little different. I had to listen to the demo several times before I picked up on it. It was all part of Learning something new. I enjoy learning and doing things new. It may take me a little bit to catch up with everybody else but it's all part of my Learning in Life.

No comments: