Friday, August 22, 2008

God teaches us a Major Lesson...

As I think back on what a week my family has had, it really makes want to cry! My feeling's have been scared, angry, and hurt. What we have been through, has been a life lesson to learn from. God knew exactly what and how to get our attention. We both felt like we had our life under control. Paying our bills, putting food on our table, and buying things we would like to have. But I feel like we left a big person out. Our God! We serve the Lord, don't get me wrong. But I feel like we haven't served him whole heart and soul. I was raised to give our tithes to the Lord. But my husband was not raised up that way. Mainly because they did not have money. We disagree on many things. But the biggest argument has been tithing. I love my husband and I'm very grateful on how he works for everything we own and working toward. But I just don't know how this battle will work out in the end. I myself will be giving my earnings toward the Lord. Because I don't want to be standing in front of him on judgement day and say sorry lord, we just didn't have the money to give to you. Hello!! If you work forty hours a day and get paid, he should help out the one that help you get the job and money. So this is my comment now, to give to the Lord what is his, and work with what I have to purchase what I owe and want. I guess, as I'm getting older I need Lesson's to learn from. Man oh Man, a Major Lesson Life lesson to learn.

No comments: