Monday, September 1, 2008

What we did on Labor Day...

Well, our Labor Day weekend went like this. Saturday was David's Aunt's 90th Birthday party. We went and hung out there for a little while. Then we went back home and being the good and wonderful wife I am. I let David go and play video games with his Brother and Cousin. I stayed home and made some cards for fall. I'm soooo excited how they turned out. I decorated my house for fall already. I'm just excited about fall for some reason this year. I gathered all my leaves and candle's, table runner's and my scarecrow's down. I don't have my outside fixed up yet, but give me a few weekend's I will have it covered in fall things. Fall is my favorite time of year. I guess because the big reason is my birthday is in October and we would have all kinds of party's during the month. So fall is and will always be a big part of my life.

Well we had our 5th Sunday Singing at Church, and we presented the program for the church. We worked on some songs and put together some new ones. I guess it went pretty good, we got a standing ovation. I mean, we both felt the spirit moving within our church. I felt pretty assume!! During the Singing Carson had a bloody noise. I kept looking down, at mom and my sister to see if they had everything taking care of. I mean as soon as church started, Carson looked at me and blood was coming out of his noise. Great timing when I was fixing to get on the stage. The church had to sing an additional congregation song because I was in the bathroom with Carson. But I new mom could take care of him just as well as I could. So all in all it was a wonderful night.

Then we all decided to go to six flags in St. Louis Mo. None of us had been there in a very long time. I got on the computer and found some tickets for 29.99. So with that we saved almost 80.00 for all of us. Which made up for the snacks and soda's we bought within the park. The down fall about six flags was not enough rides for Carson. It was hot, we did not have enough time to do both water and dry park's. We just did the dry park and ride all the roller coaster's. It was sooo much fun. We all agreed our most favorite ride was the new ride Evil Knievel!!! It was assume!! We got there when the park opened and we stayed until the park closed!! It was all worth it and my dad and mom got to get away for the day. My Dad road The Boss and The Batman by his self. He likes those crazy rides like that. We will prob. go back up there in the spring. It only took three and 1/2 hours to get up there!! We got in at midnight. But it was fun and we enjoyed our day off!!

No comments: