Thursday, September 25, 2008

Going all out Spooky...

Well many of you don't know this, but I love to decorate for the Holiday's. So Halloween is no exception, I've been decorating for a long time now. I have collected many things to decorate my porch for Halloween. When me and David got married, we lived out in the country with no kids. But I still put out a Hay Bail with pumpkin's on it. It's just something about fall, makes you enjoy the clean crisp air and the crunch of leaves. Carson is old enough now that he en joy's helping me decorated. He has a big orange pumpkin that I bought him when he was a baby that lights up. He calls it his pumpkin. I got that thing down out of the attic the other day and he said my pumpkin, my pumpkin. He wanted to put it outside then. So tonight I promised him, we will be decorating for Halloween. We are planning on going to Pumpkin Hollow Saturday. It's a pumpkin farm in Arkansas. They have pony rides, hayrides, and a corn maze to go through. It's alot of fun for adults and kids. We always go around the first of October to get our real pumpkin's for the porch. So we will take a picture of the porch tonight and let you see!!!

No comments: