Friday, September 19, 2008

T.G.I.F...

Well it's Friday again!!! Not much happened this week! Just meet with Carson's Teacher yesterday for, his very first parent teacher conference. Mrs. Karen told me, he is doing very well. She showed me that he knows every color, except gray. He gets that confused with Black! He also knows and recognize a circle and a triangle. But as of right now he doesn't know a square and a rectangle. He just knows his first and last name. She told me he is doing very well for his age. I mean he is three, it will just take some time. She also told me he is a very polite little boy, and he helps out in every way he can. The other day he told Mrs. Karen no, and got in trouble at school. Then turned around and got in trouble at home. This is how it works. Get in trouble at school, you get in trouble at home. NO EXCUSES!! So we took away his TV for the night. He told Mrs. Karen the next morning, "I'm not going to tell you NO anymore". She thought that was the sweetest thing. So it may not seem like it right now, but he is learning and becoming very smart. I am so glad we put him in preschool! I just want him to achieve as much knowledge as he can and make it count. That's about all that happened this week. Oh, Carson raised $77.75 from the Trike-a-thon. He gets a bear and a shirt. We enjoyed raising money for St. Jude's. Thanks Ginger for helping out!! Have a good weekend everybody!! Continue to pray for Malloryee Bales. Ginger is a very close friend and her daughter just had surgery.

No comments: