Friday, September 12, 2008

On Your Mart, Get Set, Go...

Well, did you catch on with the title? Carson got to do a trike a thon at preschool today. I was so proud of him. He raised about fifty dollar's to help the children at St. Jude's Hospital. He will receive a free shirt. I don't think he did bad for his very first fund raiser. I made him ask the people, what was so funny is the older people at church reaching in their pocket's to help my son. He is so spoilt by everyone. What was so unique about this week, is they talk about Bike Safety. So the parents got to come at watch all the kids today at school. It was so hot and muggy outside. So here are some pictures I took today!!

If I had only known, he could have brought his own tricycle!!

The one he had was a little big for Carson. But we did bring his helmet!!

The Kid's went around the track, about four times.

They set up a Car wash for them to go under.
They all had a good time.

After it was over, we stood in front of the Banner they had hung up.

He is only three and I know we will be helping St. Jude's out many times.

So I want to say Thank You for helping my son, raise money for a Good Purpose.

No comments: