Wednesday, April 29, 2009

19 weeks and counting...

Well i'm still here and pregnant!! She is a very active little girl!! I just can't wait to see and hold her!! I can tell that I'm getting bigger, just scared to get on the scales!! I didn't like doing that before much less now that I'm pregnant!! I have been very good though, trying to eat healthy!! I have taken my vitamins every day and drinking alot of Orange juice!! The one thing that has been a very hard task for me, is laying off the soda's esp. COKE!! I love coke!! Before I found out that I was pregnant, I was drinking prob. three a day!! I am making it though!! I do have a coke every now and then!! I really don't think a few will hurt!! (I hope not)
But the excited thing happen this past weekend!! I bought her first sleeper's!! Pink and Purple!! I thought I would never be able to by little girl thing's!! I just hope the Dr. didn't miss read it!! My mom bought I don't know how many little outfits, with sock's, and bib's!! She just went crazy!! We are slowly buying things up, I'm just not any hurry!! Everything else is going to fast!! I have a couple of styles of bedding pick out, just waiting patiently!! Until my husband give me the ok to buy it!! LOL!! No we are just having to watch what we spend, because it is costing so much to have her!! We are just taking one thing at a time!! The big thing we are having to get is getting a bed for Carson!! So if you see any sales around Paragould on kid's bedding please let me know!! Well this pregnant women is getting tired and is fixing to go to bed!! Thanks for your Prayer's!! It's half way over and I still need them!!

No comments: