Wednesday, May 6, 2009

20 weeks and Counting...

Well it's twenty weeks!! And I can't believe that it is half way over!! I am doing good!! This week has really went good!! God keeps blessing us daily!! We have saved enough money to make our first big (Baby Payment). We have no maternity benefits so everything will come out of our own pocket's!! We have done good!! We have only bought what we need, nothing extra!! So it gives enough money to make the payments to the Dr. We have decided to act like it's a weekly payment and it doesn't seem that bad. Instead of coming up with five payments of $745.00, break it up by the week!! Which is like $186 a week and it doesn't seem all that bad!! There seems to be a calm feeling at our house!! I hope it's not the calm before the storm!! LOL!!

We took Saturday and cleaned the house from top to bottom, moved things around. All we like is moving the left over junk out of the babies room!! It was kinda of sad for David!! You see the babies room, was David's hobby room, inside held about 500 toy tractors!! So he packed them up in totes to put upstairs in the attic!! He is ok with it just wished we had a bigger house to display his hard work of collecting!! He has been collecting toy tractors for years!! We are planning on having a yard sale in June to get ride of some old things!! So alot of things going on this past week!!

Since this weekend is Mother's Day my gift from my husband is....a day of shopping without Carson!! I know that seems silly, but I am wanted to go get some things for the baby and I would like to focus on what she need's!! So Carson is having a day out with daddy!! So Happy Mother's Day weekend to me!! I hope I will enjoy myself!!

We are getting more and more excited about her coming into our lives!! I know God is with us and will continue to be with us!! God is in Control!!

No comments: