Sunday, May 24, 2009

21, 22, 23 weeks countdown...

I know it's been a few weeks since I blogged last!! Sorry, life is crazy.... Anyway I am doing fine, we went to the Dr. last Wed. to check the Baby in detail!! As I have blogged in the past, Carson had a Kidney problem when he was born. So they told me it was a Genic thing, so they wanted to make sure she was doing good!! So far everything looks good!! No sign of internal problems so far!! Thank God for that!! She weighs 13oz and is still a very active little girl!! We have come up with a name for her and we decided Bethany Leeann Roush!! Bethany is from the Bible, and Leeann is from both my Grandmother's!! Betty Lee and Mary Ann!! I am named after my mom, Amy Diann. So instead of another Diann I came up with naming her after the special women in my life!! I think it is very different and pretty!! Mostly David loves it!!

We finally got her bedding it is gingham with flowers, hearts, and a rainbow of colors!!
I Love it!! It's like a little Garden for a Baby Girl!!



I found it over at Baby Depot in Memphis!! On Sale!!! The only thing I don't have is the Diaper Holder, Pillow's, and the Border!! But I can mix and match!! Ok, we found so much stuff at Baby Depot that didn't cost very much!! I bought a bassinet sheet, towels, and the car seat neck holder very cheap. I also bought her two new bottles!! I am using the Playtex Drop in Bottles, easy to use and Carson did wonderful with them!! I just have to get the nipples and the drop ins!! (This girl is not Breastfeeding) because it's just not for me!!! Sorry!!

So the only problem now, is I can't get into her bedroom!! We are having a yard sale June 6, so guess where our Junk is!! You got it her room!! Until we have the yard sale, her things are in my bedroom!! Including her Baby Bed!! We got Carson a Big Boy Bed!! For Four years he has slept in his Baby Bed/Toddler Bed!! We found a Twin Size Bed for him and he loves it, just having trouble staying in it!! He keep's falling off the Bed!! He likes his new Thomas the Train Sheets. So instead of taking the Baby Bed down, we moved into our room!! Carson till likes climbing inside the Crib, so we will see if he will try that when Bethany sleeps in it LOL!!

We got her going home outfit this past weekend at Dillard's!! I kinda spent more money on her going home outfit than her other clothes!! I have been trying to catch sales!! Let me tell you JC Penny is the store!! Buy one outfit for regular price and get another for 99 cents!! It's a bargain!! So far it's been sleepers and little outfits!! Not alot of dresses because everything we have looked at is for the summer not fall! !But it's been fun, buying and finding pink items!!

We are all doing good, just hard to believe that I am as far along as I am!! I only have 119 days to go and we will have a little Girl!! David is getting more excited!! He loves all the pink in the house, he tells me it's very different!! We are truly being blessed right now, God is still in control!! And we are just happy and content!!

No comments: