Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hello Again...

Well Pregnant lady is back!! I know it's been a really long time since I posted!! It just seems I am on a very fast train, trying to slow down!! But know one is listening to me!! LOL!! Last time I blogged I was 23 weeks pregnant, now I am 34 weeks!! Doing good!! She is growing and moving alot!! I had a baby shower a couple of weeks ago!! Got alot of pink things and girl items!! So I am getting very excited!! I will post pictures in a couple of day's!! Got the nursery done, and we have been moving into it!!
Carson has been really good, but there is going to be a little Jealousy going on with him!! He thinks all her things are his!! Which they where at one time, but they are Bethany's right now!! At this point we will be going in the hospital on September 14, at 7:30 for a c-section!! So it's not to much longer!! If I don't get to post anymore!! Please remember us in your prayers!! This is very exciting chapter in our lives!!

No comments: