Friday, September 21, 2007

Autumn Day's...

I love it! The time is here for Autumn again. I love the season, mainly because my birthday is in October. But I love the colors, the leaves, the pumpkins. I can't wait to take my son to pick out his pumpkin for the year. I myself have got a pumpkin every year from the first year that we got married. So when Carson was born, we made a tradition to get Carson a pumpkin. The first year we got a little one because he was just ten months old. Anyway, we go to a pumpkin farm called Pumpkin Hollow. We go and spend the day. He gets to ride pony's, feed the goats, chases pigs and they have Hayrides. We don't live on a farm so, it's all new for him. Anyway I just love this time of year. I put out fall things in my house last night. The oranges, yellow's, greens, and red's. They are all just beautiful. So I'm glad the Autumn Day's are here again. It's one of my favorite times of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, I love this time of year too! The changing of the colors is just awesome and of course now, it will be marked with Q's homecoming, so I'm sure it will always be special to me. Keep making memories with that precious little boy.