Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Catching You Up....

Since Valentine's Day. Me and my husband have had major discussion on how he treat's me. I know something has been going on with him. Because he doesn't really talk to me anymore. So here we are fixing to celebrate nine years of marriage. I feel like I'm in this marriage by myself. All along I have felt like everything has been wonderful. We just have some issue's to work out. So I am leaving it in the Lord's hand's. I trust him with everything. So with us celebrating nine years of marriage my husband is going to get me a mother's ring of my choice. He told me I could pick out exactly what I wanted for my anniversary. I have wanted one ever since my son was born. So I guess that's what I will be getting. My husband's gift was a new lawn mower. We are so weird. Nothing romantic about our gifts to each other. But that's what he wanted also. Next year we will be celebrating our 10th Year. So we are planning a wonderful trip to Disney World down in Florida. Yes we are planning on taking our son. It's a big vacation for all of us. I have wanted to take both of them down there for a long time. Neither one of them have never went. I have went my Senior Year. But that's going to be our gift to each other next year. Can't wait. If we survive another year. LOL......
So with that said, we have been working on our Easter Program. I just can't believe we just had snow and now it's warm and pretty outside. We all thought we would be hiding Easter eggs in the snow. Why put Easter in the month of March? It doesn't make since. The children will be freezing trying to find eggs. Plus the outfits they make for spring are actually for summer. The will freeze !! We are planning on going to the big city egg hunt. My sister of all people, is the Easter bunny this year. How funny is that !! We are just wondering if she will be able to wear the heavy bunny costume!! It's been very busy around here. And it's hard catching everyone up, when I don't have a computer at home yet. So I have to catch you up in segments By for now.

No comments: