Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Creative Week...

I'm so excited this week, I have got the honor of going to two card workshop's this week. I went to Lisa Terry's last night and learned several techniques for cards. I will take pictures and show them tomorrow. But if she read's my blog, Thanks!! I really had alot of fun. Plus I got four new Stampin Up Stamps, three new ink pads, and three new marker's, and a scallop punch. Most of this was from my Marker Club meeting that I'm in. I help myself by letting my mom order me three stamp Set's for Christmas. Thank Heavens for Mother's. Anyway I get to go to Sandy's
Friday night I'm really excited about this workshop. They tell me it was fun last year, so I can't wait. Plus it revolves around Christmas, my favorite time of year. So that's what I have been doing this week. Being Creative.
Carson is doing great!! Carson three week's ago fell off his swing set, and he his front tooth. It was just bleeding, so we didn't think anything about it. So as the weeks have past his front tooth has turned black. So we went to the dentists this week and everything looks fine. The black front tooth he has is just bruising we think right now. We go back in Sept. He was kinda of freak out of someone looking at his teeth. But he did fine his first visit. No crying which is a good thing. We also go back in Oct. to check on the Kidney's. So God has truly blessed us as of right now. Grandpa got a good report last week and he seems to be doing better. Thanks for all the concerns and prayer's. God has truly blessed us in all we have done the past month. We still give him the praise and honor.

No comments: