Monday, July 7, 2008

A Very Long WEEK....

Hello, everyone!! Well let me tell you, It has been a long week. Our vacation was good it's just something I prob. won't do again for a long time. You see it was not relaxing or fun. First of all, We had boat problems. We had to fix the fishing boat then turn around and the poon toon was not running good. The we went swimming in the lake, it was very dirty and trashy from the high water. Then we had to endure some very bad storms. We got caught out on the lake when it started storming. The boat dock we where on, had broke loose and the only way to get off the dock was jump into the water. It was soooo crazy. Luckily my cousin had took Carson on up to the cabin. Where he was safe and warm before it got bad. Then we where on the go all the time. My goal was to relax and do nothing. It did not happen!!! My three year old was very board. No one to play with and the cabin we rented was on a very steep hill. So he fell twice scrap his leg's. It was not a very good experience for him. He keep telling us, he was ready to go home. He didn't like it at the lake!!! He didn't get to see any firework's this year because it got rained out. So we celebrated our 4th inside the cabin trying to stay dry!!

We where expected to fix break fest, lunch and dinner. We had my Aunt and Uncle come up with us. So my uncle went fishing at 5:00 every morning and expected my husband to go. So my husband didn't get to rest either!! I couldn't sleep in, because my aunt go up at 7:00 every morning and fixed break fest for everyone. What was I thinking going to the lake and relaxing and do what we wanted to do. That was not the case. I did do some scrap booking. I only got about seven cards made for the card swap that I'm doing. So for us to plan on going to the lake again will not be for a very long time if any. My son caught a fish on his fishing pole. The only highlight of our trip was, we went to branson last Wednesday. We got to go and eat at Olive Garden and then go to Celebration City and ride rides. So that's about what we did at the 08 vacation this year.

So we are safe at home and ready to relax from our crazy vacation. We just found out that my Grandpa is in the hospital so keep him in your prayer's. Thanks!!! What a week.

No comments: