Monday, December 3, 2007

When True Friends are not...

Remember in my profile I am a observer. I just have a few thoughts that have been thinking on. For a couple of year's now, I have tried to push and form friendship with someone. And to be honest, I just don't think they want to be close friends. And I just don't know how long I need to keep the friendship going. I truly want the friendship to work. Don't get me wrong, I have some wonderful friends. The friends that I have, I've made over many years, and are great wonderful friends. They will drop everything just to help you out. I love them very much. They are my very true best friends, and they know who they are. If I need something or just to talk they are there. They've been my friends for years. But I have also made new friends along my life that are good friends also. But then I have those friends who just could care less about what goes on with you. The question is how far do you push a friendship. How far do you to go to be friends with certain people? When do you say enough is enough? I have this problem right now. Just how do I go about, trying to end a make shift friendship. When you know the friendship is truly not even there. How do you cut people out of your life? When you truly want them to be in you life? These are question's in my mind right now. I just don't know I will figure it out. I just don't like getting hurt all the time. I know I am the kind of person who never quits on somebody. And I hope that people won't quit on me. And I don't want to quit on them but when is enough, enough? When do I stop getting hurt. When I know that it is a forced friendship anyway. It just hurts that no matter how hard you try or how much you do for them they just don't want to be friends.

No comments: