Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love is in the Air....

Can you feel it!! Can you really feel it!! I can!! My husband has been very good to me over the weekend and the last couple of day's. I really must say, he has helped me clean house and even cooked supper for me. I don't know what has got into him, but he has done things without me even asking. So for us, right this very moment, and in this very sec, in our lives... It's really Good!!! I think God above for the good feelings I feel. So for the moment in time I'm really enjoying life. There is not a thing going on right now!!! OK, got you fooled! There is always something going on with us. Right now I am planing our Valentine Banquet for church. So with this feeling that is within me, I hope it will last for a couple of weeks. So I can share with everyone at church, the love that is within me right now. I love the song Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. Her song just fit's my personality right now.

The Chorus
It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes, I always know
You make me smile please stay for a while now
Just take your time, wherever you go
I just feel that for me Love is in the air, and I want to pass this love around.
I hope you catch it. It's a wonderful feeling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag!! I tagged you on my blog!!