Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year....

Well, it's 2008 and what are you going to do different this year? I hate to make resolution, because I never keep them. But this year is going to be different. My new year's resolution, is of course to loose a little weight. But I am doing something I have never done, and always wanted to do. I plan on reading through the entire Bible this year. You see like most people, I read a couple of chapters. Or study through my lesson's. But never the entire Bible!!! So my plan is to follow the chart that is in the back of my study Bible and really read the entire Bible this year. I trust that you make a new year plan also. Things just wasn't very good last year. I felt like my faith was testing daily. So this year I plan on serving my Lord with all my heart, mind and soul. There is nothing more rewarding that I have found than the blessings from the Lord. So ready set go, Let's have a wonderful new year in 2008. May God Bless you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post Amy! Last year I read through the Bible...this year I'm focusing on the New Testament only...a few verses each day. I'll pray for you...you can pray for me and we'll both have a great 2008!! Love you!