Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Still Here....

I'm still here blog world. It is just so hard to keep up with a blog, when you don't have a computer at home. It is very un handy!! But maybe for Christmas we might be getting a computer, we will see!!! I just can't concentrate on what I would like to say on my blog. I would love to show more pictures, scrapbook things and floral things. I make things all the time, so maybe I can share more with you on what actually is my hobbies are. I love looking at other blogs and getting ideas. So thank you for sharing. I get put in charge alot on church things. So with the help of scrapbook blogs and crafts I get very creative and nobody at church knows where I get the ideas LOL I full alot of people. Anyway, I'm in the process of making some chipboard calenders for the ladies of the church. Wish me luck. I just wanted to let everyone know how much I like ready your blogs. Got to go, and get some work done LOL !!!

No comments: