Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lord, I can hear you...

Well, I went to the Ear Dr. yesterday and although I did lose some part of my hearing. The Doctor said that I would regain my hearing within six to eight weeks. That is what I wanted to here LOL...It was an experience I will never forget. The last time my hearing was check, I was in elementary school. You know the test where if you here a noise lift your hand up for that ear. This was a little more difficult. They put me in a sound proof room, with cords and buttons and a chair. They stuck wires in my ear and the machine made loud, medium, soft noises. For every noise that happened I pushed the button. Like I said it was an experience I will never forget. Anyway the test came back my right ear was just fine. The left one, He told me I lost about 5% of my hearing. So if I don't regain it, he told me it's not a major lost of my hearing, but I should regain it all back. I am OK, with it. As long as it comes back I will be fine. It just feels like I'm in a barrel talking still. I am not to use q-tips again. He saw that my ear drum was somewhat damaged from using q-tips. Wow, I had no idea that I was doing that to my ear. The only thing I have to figure out is, to learn how to sing with some hearing lost. It's just going to be a little bother for me. But praise God that it was not at all serious. I believe it was just a test in my faith. I believe that if you have just even a little faith that God is in control it will all work out in the end. Maybe not for you, but God's plan for you. I Thank God for everything in my life. Without him I just don't know what I would do. Give God Thanks for he is in control of your life!!!

No comments: