Monday, April 21, 2008

Ladies Night....

Saturday Night we had a Ladies Night at our church. It was a Birthday Theme. We had a ball!!! It was so fun! We played games, had birthday cake, and exchange gifts. We just celebrated and cried and shared memories of birthday's from the past. I made all the women at the party a Chipboard Calender. They turned out very neat, Thanks Lisa Terry for the idea!! Here is what they looked like!!



They really looked nice. Everyone commented on them how neat it was. On the back of each one there is a list of the all the women birthday's in the church. I thought it would be nice to look at the calender to see who's birthday was coming up. The only thing, It only took me about six nights to work on them. Well you know, I have a three year old. It just took longer than what I thought. But it all worked out fine. It was alot of fun and I just might make more....








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Girl I love it!!!! I could not have done better myself. Check out my blog for some more neat gift ideas. Have a blessed day.