Friday, June 13, 2008

A Little Under the Weather...

As I am getting older, it seems like my allergies are getting worse!! When I was a little girl, I was in and out of the hospital with asthma and bronchus. But as I started school, I began to grow out of being sick. But as I'm getting older it has caught back up with me. I've been back to the dr. with another sinus problem. My sinus drainage has irritated my ear and throat. So he put me on med's and noise spray. I just assume to knock me out because that's what I feel like. It extremely hurts. My limpnoids are very swollen!!! I also found out that I had High Blood Pressure again. The Dr. told me three strikes and he has to do something. What else is new. So yes I'm a little under the weather this week. I have to start getting better because we have vacation in two weeks and alot still has to be done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl! You've got to start taking care of yourself...You only get one you!!