Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Laughing and Crying

It's been a few weeks now, since I have blog. Since then I have went to the lake with my family. It was such a crazy week. We laugh and cried. We laugh and caught up with each other's lives. We cried knowing that there was some very important people that couldn't be with us at the lake. My Grandfather who was the one who started the tradition of going to the lake. Was not able to be with us this year. We missed him so. There where moments where it was back to the old way's of camp at the lake. Old way's roughing it in tents and camper's. Other times it was our way of camping. In a cabin (our generation of camping). It was very weired, we are adults now. Making decisions on what to do and where to go. It was just a strange feeling. I was waiting on someone getting on to me for not doing something. We where not being told what to do, like it was when we where little kids. It was so worth going up to the lake. I got to catch up on what my family are doing with their lives. It was said when we all had to say goodbye. We all said we will try to get together for Christmas, but we know it's getting harder to do that with our own family's to take care of. I am very thankful that we where allowed a couple of day's to make some more memories for our family. Laughing or Crying we are still a Christian based family. That enjoy being together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can think of that is better than spending time laughing and crying with family, is spending time laughing and crying with and God! I don't live close enough to my family to be with them all the time. To laugh with them, or cry with or to them, except over the phone. When I need a good cry I know they're only a phone call away just like I know God is only a prayer and/or a tear away. I know because I'm crying now and I feel him here with me.I loved your post!!

Mandy