Wednesday, July 25, 2007

No Luck

If there was no luck in the world there wouldn't be any luck for me and my husband. I went to a Jewelry Show last night and they asked us to name one good thing that has happened to you this week. I couldn't think of a single thing. The only thing that we have had this week so fair is bad luck. It all started Friday night, we decided to go out just me and my husband. We went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse than decided to play putt putt. Let me just say that was the fastest game of putt putt I ever played. The mosquitoes where very very bad. You couldn't do anything, just standing they would bit you. Than we woke up Saturday Morning. I overslept. We had a Yard Sale people where coming before we got everything uncovered. Than we went out to eat and my car broke down. Fuel Pump went out. We had to leave the car at the Restaurant and have my mom pick us up. The cost for the Fuel Pump was 240...Great Right...than we get a phone call from Carson Surgery Clinic we have to have at least 300...for the surgery. And you ask me what was the good thing that happen to us this week. I'm just laughing inside. No Luck. I pray very hard that the string of bad luck will end sooooooon. Especially tomorrow when he has his surgery. Wish us all luck.

No comments: