Friday, July 13, 2007

My Husband

I have been married for eight years. And I have watch my husband grow into a wonderful person. I felt very sorry for him when we first got together, because he really didn't have a childhood. He was made to work at a very early age, and that was all he really new going up. He was not allowed to play sports or get involved with alot of actives in school. He went to school then came home and started working on a farm. His first real job was at 15yrs old. His parents where older and not able to work very much. So in order to get things that he would need in school or clothes, he was forced to work. He was working there when we got married at the age of 23. With him able to work, he was able to take out a loan to buy a house trailer for us to live in. Four years later he is now working for my dad (another story) and we have bought us a house. And where able to have a beautiful baby boy. With all the hours he puts in at working he doesn't get home very early. But for the last couple of weeks, he has made an appoint to come home early. Just last night he help me with some house hold chores and took care of our two year old. He has some good points and bad points. I really do get upset for the hours he puts in. But he provides us with everything we need. I sometimes wish he would be home to be with us all the time. Working is all he as ever known. I am truly blessed to have him as my husband. No matter what he does or who he is inside. I know he loves his family and would do anything for anyone at any time. That's just who my husband is. He is my best friend and my love for him runs very deep. He gives me whatever I need in life. Thank You God for sending him to me.

No comments: