Friday, July 27, 2007

Very Thankful

Well the surgery on my two year went fine. We check in at 6:30am and he went back for surgery at 7:50am. He was very goofy, they had given him some twilight medicine. He was reaching for things that weren't there. Trying to get off the hospital bed, and very floppy. But they took him back and said he was in good hands. He was back in surgery for about 30min. and then they called us and told us there are some precautions that we have to deal with but everything work out OK. We are so Thankful. Also my husband worked on my car this week and fixed the fuel pump, and it actually runs now. We are just glad that God has helped us go through this valley of trials. My spirits are lifted and blessed now. Unlike it was earlier this week. I believe with all my heart that God puts these kind of test in our lives to test our faith. Our faith my be strong in our eyes, but God knows us different. Just like the song "God will make this trail a blessing" though it sends me to my knees. God will be with us, he is always there. We may leave him or blame him for these trails. But he will be right there all the time. I am Very Thankful and Blessed to have God in my life.

No comments: