Friday, November 16, 2007

Making Christmas Cards...

Alright I have a new hobby. I got to make 15 Christmas Cards this week. I really didn't know if I would like making cards. But I just want to say, (Thanks Ginger)!! She invited me to go with her to a Stamp Camp Class. I loved it, I had so much fun!! The class was a little advanced, for me. But I made it, with the help of the ladies around our table. They help me quite abit. But everything was cut and prepared for you. You just placed the card together. The first five where kinda of hard. But the rest where easier to figure our. Anyway, I believe with the pattern that we made. I will make my Christmas Cards this year. For the very first time ever. I will take the time and make each and everyone a homemade card this year. I think...If I have the time!!! I would just like to share with you , that I love the hobby that I have discovered. I can really do it, and I enjoy doing it. Wither it would be scrap booking or making cards. I just enjoy putting together something from scratch. My sister and mom pushed me into scrap booking. I thought I wouldn't be that good. But I'm finding it easier to do. So this is my new hobby. I hope to become better as the experience happens. I just can't believe I'm making my cards this year. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: