Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting Older...

I know, I am behind in blogging. I just can't keep up with my blog. There just seems to be no end of my life slowing down. I just got back from another trip to Branson, I should prob. move up there. This makes my forth trip. And each time, I have seen something different. This time was the Christmas trip. It's only Nov. 5 and I'm ready to put my Christmas out. We got to see all kinds of lighting displays. So we can now count down day's till Christmas I think it's now 50 day's till Christmas. I'm sooooo not ready. The problem is Carson's birthday is the 23 of this month, then we turn around and Christmas is the 25. Not much of a brake. I was more into looking at how people decorated this year at branson. I have got so many ideas, I just wish it didn't go so fast, so we could enjoy Christmas like we used to. Getting older is sure though. We are so wrapped up in all that we do, we can't ever enjoy it. As soon as Christmas gets here, it will be all over. I just wish life would slow down, just a little.

No comments: