Monday, October 13, 2008

Eight, Seven, Six, more day's left till I turn 30...

What a weekend!! It was soooo crazy, and not having the Internet at home had made my count off. So I'm combining three day's into one. I've showed you some of my most memorable pictures. I must say, it goes to show, people need camera's to capture the memories. Because without some of the pictures, I couldn't tell you who, what, when or where. My dad got a video camera when I was about ten years old. Some of the birthday's are on video, and It is so crazy when a group of young girls get together for a party. There is not telling what might happen. I'm just grateful that I was blessed to have those friends and blessed to have parents who let me invite friends over. It is getting very close till Saturday, and all that I'm praying for is that people don't claim that I'm old....
I'm blogging today on how wonderful my son is. This weekend he still had to get eye drops in his eye's from having pink eye, he is still having to do the breathing treatment's, and on top of everything he got his flu shot Saturday. By Saturday afternoon he was a very cranky baby!! He did not cry or whimper. In fact he got two suckers and two stickers. He was the only one of her patent's that had not cry yet. So he got spoilt by her. I guess for what all my son has went through, getting a flu shot is nothing to him. We go Wednesday to Memphis tn, to check on his kidney's. We will see how that day goes with him. Well got to get back to work...Just a quick post!!

No comments: