Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eleven Day's till I turn 30...

As, I look back on all those party's I had growing up, my seven year old party was very cool!! Back then it was very cool to get to have a birthday part at McDonald's. I mean for a seven year old!! But I was in first grade and getting to go to McDonald's was a treat anyway, much less having your birthday party there. At the time I had my party, there where no indoor plastic play things to play. What we had to play on, was a metal slide, a Hamburger to crawl in and a Merry-go-Round. Plus as I got older, they put the ball's to crawl in. Things have changed now, here in paragould they built a new McDonald's and it is more modern. With a indoor, plastic Playground. But I sometimes miss the old playground. I mean we made a ton of memories there. Anyway my birthday party had family and friends. McDonald's gave us happy meals, they made me a cake, and prizes. It was soooo fun! I got the most important toy, that I ever got. My Cabbage Patch Doll!! She had red hair and her name was Paula!! She became one of my best friends!! Later on I got the accessories that went with her. A very Big Birthday Party for me!! Here are some pictures... Only Eleven more Day's Left till I turn thirty!!
I'm keeping a Positive attitude on getting older!!
It's not helping that everyone is teasing me I'm getting old!!
I feel very Blessed to be getting older!!

No comments: