Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well what's been going on...

What you think of my new Background!! I love http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com it's free and very cute!! Thank You for allowing me to change and make my Blog cute and not boring!!

Well you know when the Cat's away the mice will play.... Mom and Dad left town for a couple of day's. So we are not really acting busy at all. I'm trying to find out how to make a spooky veggie tray for Carson's first school Halloween party. It's tomorrow, last min thing. I really wanted to do something special for him. But all I'm coming up with, the kids would prob. not want to eat. We are talking about three year old's. They are picky eater's anyway. So it will prob end up being a simple veggie tray. Anyway Halloween is tomorrow, and the costume that I had picked out for Carson he won't where!! I had it in mind, to not really spend alot of money on a goofy costume this year. I mean twenty dollars for a thing to where for one night. How crazy!! Anyway I come up with a construction worker. You know, shirt, jeans, and toy tool belt and a hard hat. We had it, no money and simple. But noooooo, he wont where to tool belt nor the hard hat. So my mother, bought the little guy a Thomas the train costume!! Spoilt I tell ya!!

So that's what we will be doing tomorrow night. I have a list of about 10-15 houses to trick or treat!! Mainly the older people at church. We save the big Trunk or Treat for last!! They have games and prizes for the kids. I try to get to everybody, but since it's on a Friday night, Carson doesn't have to be in bed early! The sad thing is mom and dad won't be able to see him in his costume!! Oh well, that's OK, we will be taking a bunch of pictures.

Carson went to Aunt Sissy's church last night and carved a little pumpkin!! He told me he took out the inside, because it represented sin!! He said he put a smiley face on it, to represent a smiling face for God. And he put a candle in to represent the light we should shine for God. How cool was that, I mean who would have thought of that!! So we will be lighting our pumpkin tomorrow night to shine our light for the world. Happy Halloween!! Be safe and Have some good fun!!

No comments: