Monday, October 6, 2008

Twelve Day's Left till I turn 30...

It's Twelve Day's till I turn thirty!! It's getting closer!! I missed yesterday's countdown. Oh Well!! The memories that I have from being six, seven and eight year's old are more clearer than when I was younger. When I turned six, mom and dad added on to the house, and my birthday party was in the remodel part. So in my pictures the walls and floor's are not done yet. My theme for my birthday was Rainbow's. I had my first over night party with some girls that befriended me in school. There was Jenifer Hardin, Crystal Nelson, and Crystal Myclung. Plus my sister had a few friends over also. (Never got to do anything by myself) at least she had someone else to play with instead of us. We had alot of fun and it was exciting for me to have friends come and celebrate with me. Mom just let us play with our toy's and let us sleep in the floor. We thought it was really cool!! Here are some pictures of my sixth birthday!!



I got a Barbie doll, clothes, and a Hug a Bunch Doll.


It's alot of fun to have your birthday around Halloween!!


Only Twelve more day's left!!!

No comments: