Thursday, October 16, 2008

Three More Day's Left...

I can't believe it is getting soooo close till I turn 30. I got spoil yesterday for my birthday! We had to take Carson to Memphis to the Dr. (He is fine, Right Kidney is still small but it is growing, plus he was very good to go through the testing they did. He told us that the potty training will just take time because he is not a normal little boy. So Carson got a clean bill of health. Thanks for Praying for Him, we appreciate your concern.)

Anyway while we where in Memphis, we went to my favorite place to eat Olive Garden. I love Italian Food, the only thing is we don't have one at home. So it's a special treat, to get to go. Plus we went to Garden Ridge, Love it, Love it. It's a craft store, and it's in warehouse!! I got to go down 10 rows of nothing but Christmas Ornaments!! It's sooo cool!!

I didn't scan any pictures of my last birthday memories, before I was an adult. I will make sure and do that tomorrow. Since I only have a couple of day's left. So that's about what happened yesterday. My mom ordered my Birthday Presents online and I'm very grateful for her. It's getting exciting since I will be spending my birthday with people I love. Our church is having a weenie roast and hayride. I love it, outside, cool weather, and having fun! What could a girl turning thirty ask for!

No comments: