Friday, October 3, 2008

Sixteen Day's till I turn 30...

It's another day down, till I turn thirty. As I posted on my last post, I really don't recall any memories of my early birthday's. But as I look at all those old pictures, I see family member's that I hardly see anymore. I had cousin's that are my age now, and they where there at my party's. It's amazing how times have changed, when family's don't see each other, much less go to each other's birthday party's. I found a picture of my 2ND birthday and my Uncle Billy (Mom's Brother) is playing with me in the floor with my new toy's. And now I don't even say two word's to him. Plus some of the family member's that where in the pictures I have, well let's just say they are not in the family anymore. Memory's from back then are coming up very short and hard to remember. Man it's hard getting older...

I hope everyone is enjoying me counting down the day's.

Now updates from this week!! Carson had his very first spirit week. Paragould is having there Homecoming tonight. GO Ram's. Now that Carson is part of the school system now, he gets to participate in some of the actives. So this week they got to where PJ's, Mismatch Sock's, and Wild Hair day, and Red, White, Blue Day. It was alot of fun dressing him up. It was really neat how the preschool work their spirit week into their age group. Tuesday they had a prep rally KINDA. They had the Hallway's decorated saying GO RAM'S and Let's get into the in Zone. So what they meant was the in zone was free book's for the kid's. The Cafeteria had green paper down, with yard lines on it. Then they had book's laying on tables for the kid's to head to the in zone to get a free book. It was really cool. Carson's book was called "The Brave Frog". So alot going on this week. Ready for Homecoming tonight. We will be taking mom out this weekend for her birthday. She wants to go shopping so look out world here we come!! Have a good weekend!!!

No comments: