Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Five more Day's Left....

WOO!! HOO!! It's five day's till I get Older!! I'm blogging about my Thirteen birthday today. Ok, Let's just remember I was a teenager!! LOL!! During this time, I was in seventh grade, I actually thought I new everything!! I had the bright idea of cutting my hair very short. During the summer before I started school, my cousin and I decided to put lemon juice in our hair. We set out in the sun at the lake. It turned my hair very blonde. It was awful looking. You be the judge of my hair style in the pictures. I was in 7th grade band at that time. So all I wanted to do was go to the Football game and hang out with my friends. It was fun, we came back and had cake and ice cream. So as I look upon these pictures, it's a common question!! What was I thinking. And I'll I got for my birthday where clothes!! It's been good looking back and viewing how thing's and styles have changed. About me and the people around me!! Plus it's embarrassing!!

No comments: