Friday, October 24, 2008

Ok...I'm Thirty!!

I know, it's been a week since I blogged. Well this week has been crazy at work. Our computer system decided to go on the Fritz's!! So haven't' had time to blog!! Anyway, just letting you know what happen on my b-day, well nothing really!! I'm now a week older and I don't feel any different!! I celebrated my birthday by putting together our Hayride at church. It was soooo cool, we generally have a small group. There where 41 people there and 12 of them where children. So the hayride, had about 25 people on it. So that was pretty exciting. Carson fell asleep on the Hay Ride. It's really hard when your parent's are in charge of an event and you have to tag around with them. So they are there for the preparation plus the event. So my little man did not have a nap all day. But we where glad everyone had a really good time.

This week was pretty calm in the Roush household, until Wednesday!! You see even though we work for my Mom and Dad. My husband still doesn't have a work truck. We never really have pushed the ideal of him getting one. So he has to drive his truck!! Well Wednesday at noon, he got rear ended pretty bad. He went to the ER, to get x-ray's and cat scan. He as a neck sprain, other than that he is pretty sore. We found out yesterday it's going to coast over $6,000. to fix the truck (way more than what the truck is worth). The frame bent and major damage to the back. I really don't know what is going to happen. What really gets me, is we had only two more month's till we paid the thing off!! We have been very excited that it was fixing to be free and clear of money!! Also it get's me really tick off at the guy, he wasn't even paying any attention of what he was doing. He didn't know he even hit David, until the airbag came out and hit him!! Plus the guy that was riding with him, had a warrant out for his arrest!! The little s-10 wasn't even his truck. It belonged to someone else. Plus the cop told us that he keep lying about some thing's. Luckily there was insurance's involved. Otherwise we would have been up the creek without a paddle!! We just Thank God that nobody got hurt.

I hope everyone else has had a good week!! Please pray for David and I. We are singing for a benefit singing tomorrow night. I'm very nervous, because it's outside. I'm just worried I won't here our music. Anyway, just pray that we will be able to spread God's Work through Song!!

Hope everyone will have a good weekend. God Bless!!

No comments: