Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seventeen Day's Left till I'm 30...

So, today is Seventeen day's left! Well I'm just going to share with you some pictures of my first four birthday's. I really don't recall any memories of them, because I was so small. I mean I got toy's and doll's. But the only thing that remains priceless today is when I turned four. My Grandmother made me a yellow quilt. She hand stitch the entire thing. It remained on my bed till I got married. It would still be on there but, It has started to come apart. So I placed inside my hope chest along with my double wedding ring quilt. Those two items are very priceless to me. As you look at the pictures, you can see the one room house. The only wall's that we had in our house, was the four on the outer walls. Oh and a wall with a door for the bathroom. It was our house!! I look back on that now, and I wonder what mom and dad where thinking. At least when we lived at my Grandparents house, we had bedrooms. I can't go inside a furniture store now, without thinking "WOW it's my old House". Anyway most of the people came to my birthday where mainly family and friends at church. I wasn't in school yet, so not very many friends. So here are some pictures of my 2,3, and 4 birthday's....



No comments: