Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Four More Day's Left...

Today, we are going to Carson's Urologist Appointment! To make sure that his kidney's are working OK. Please keep him in your prayer's today!! I know in my heart that everything will be fine. So I'm blogging early today!!
This Post is a major event in my life!! I'm blogging about my sweet sixteen birthday!! It was a crazy event in my life. My life was busy with event's in band and choir!! That was my life back then and the people I mainly hung out at that time, where music people. I spent nearly everyday and every weekend with them. Friends that where like family to me!! So it was no surprising that my birthday party had alot of my friends. When I say alot, I counted about forty people showed up. It was sooo crazy. Plus during that time my mother fell and broke her foot, so I had to plan and had to have other adults to help out. Even my pastor and his wife where there. I was also dating a guy at this time, His name was Joel Hollis I meet him at a church function of my best friends! I dated him for a month or so. Then I broke up with him. But he was a couple of year's older.
Anyway, most sixteen year old's usually get a car. Well I didn't even have my license yet!! (How crazy was that) It wasn't till after I turned sixteen that I got my license!! So No CAR!! But I got to redo and decorate my bedroom. At the party we played games, and had a cook out. It was at a park, so there was a bunch of craziness going on. One of my older cousins, almost got thrown into the Lake. The party lasted till about midnight, and everybody started to leave. But it was fun, and to top it all off. There where no drinking and nothing wild. Just crazy southern fun.








Well told you, it was crazy!! Just another birthday!


When I was younger, I lived for Birthday's, I just don't no how to react to


them now that I'm getting older!!



No comments: