Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fifteen Day's till I'm 30...

It's Fifteen Day's till I'm thirty!! The next memory I have would involve of having sister to share my birthday with!! WOO HO!! So when I turned five there are no pictures of my birthday and I am not sure what I got. Because by my fifth birthday my sister was nine month's old and got all the attention. Plus I had to share my bedroom with the little brat!! LOL!!She always had to come and play with my friends. It wasn't just me anymore!! No, I truly love my sister and what we got from both our birthday's coin sided with each other. If I got a doll, my sister would get on her birthday would get the clothes or bottle's to go with mine. If I got a play stove she got a play sink. When your four year's apart, you have to share everything. Mom thought it was cut and bought us in matching clothes. It got very old being the oldest. It wasn't till later that I miss sharing my thing's with my sister. There are some birthday party's that she spent the night with my grandparent's while I had friend's over. I look out for her, even though we fight all the time, She is still my baby sister and I Love Her!!

No comments: