Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ten more day's till I'm 30...

The day is getting closer!! And I'm getting excited!! It's a feeling I can't describe!! I'm finding out that it will be ok and just fine to turn thirty!! I'm just dreading getting out of my twenty's. Because when I was younger, twenty's just meant a young adult. Now I'm fixing to get out of that decade, and I'm wondering what's it going to be like in my thirty's!! What will change and not change in my life? What memories will have to blog in the future!!
But before I get into my thirty's there are still some birthday memories I just have to post.
When I was eight, nine and ten year's old the party's where just about the same. Family, Friends, and lot's of Presents!!! I had several friend's that I made during elementary and at church. You know friends came and they went, but my family where always at my party.
During those memories, I got several gift's from people. I was into Jewelry then, and my Grandma supplied with all kinds of cheap Jewelry. I got my panda bear ring during this time. I also got a heart pendent necklace. I got my very first Purple Jam Box, complete with my very first tape cassette. I believe my first cassette where the group the Monkey's!! My mom pick the tape out. I got my ear's pierced when I was eight year's old, so I got ear rings!!




There where so much I was blessed with!! Now I look back and I wonder, what did I have on, and what was up with my hair. But that was my style back then. And by this time I got my own room and my own space my own style. I thought I was in hog heaven. It truly was exciting to have your own room at my age. My friends that spent the night with me, didn't care at all to stay the night. Because we had wall's inside our house now. Wow, what some memories I have during that time of my life. I sometimes wish I could go back in time to a life that wasn't so complicated!!

No comments: